Fragrance Specifics & Disclaimer
- All of our fragrances/naturals are manufactured in Australia from local and imported ingredients from various countries.
- None of our fragrances/naturals are tested on animals.
- We are committed to a very strict quality assurance process. We test each batch of fragrance/naturals to ensure quality and consistency.
- Never use fragrance oils directly on your skin; they must be diluted in a product or solvent first.
- Keep fragrance/naturals out of reach of children and pets.
- We are in no way responsible for the products that you make with our fragrances/naturals.
- Fragrances/naturals have a tendency to not smell the same out of the bottle as it does in a finished product.
- Always test fragrances/naturals thoroughly in your finished product before deciding to purchase in bulk.
- Shelf-life of our fragrance/naturals is up to 12 months.
- All fragrance/naturals sales are final therefore we suggest smaller quantities to start with for thorough testing.
- Some natural blends may not be suitable for candles due to their flammable nature therefore we recommend thorough testing before using in bulk production.
Prior to use: Customers should always refer to the Safety Data Sheet (SDS), if you don't have one please request it from your point-of-contact (POC).
The information provided is for educational purposes only. Individuals receiving this information must exercise their independent judgment in determining its appropriateness for a particular purpose or use.
As the ordinary or otherwise use(s) of products is outside the control of The Mombati Company, no representation or warranty, expressed or implied, is made as to the effect(s) of such use(s), (including damage or injury), or the results obtained. The Mombati Company expressly disclaims responsibility as to the ordinary or otherwise use(s). Furthermore, nothing contained herein should be considered as a recommendation by The Mombati Company as to the fitness for any use. The liability of The Mombati Company is limited to the value of the goods and does not include any consequential losses.
We shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken in reliance thereon. We shall not be responsible for any damages resulting from use of or reliance upon this information.
The user of the product is solely responsible for compliance with all laws and regulations applying to the use of the products, including intellectual property rights of third parties.
The images contained in this website are for illustrative purposes only. If you have any questions with regard to how products are packaged or labeled, please contact us at email@example.com.
As the availability of ingredients and raw materials is not always certain whether due to changes in nature or otherwise, we reserve the right to substitute alternate ingredients/raw materials in the manufacture of our products and bases in order to maintain supply to our customers.
If you intend to re-label our products under your own name/ brand for the purpose of on-selling or retailing, we strongly recommend that you keep up to date with constant changing labeling laws. Please visit www.accc.gov.au or www.nicnas.gov.au. The Mombati Company cannot be held responsible for consequential loss/ product recall due to incorrect labeling.
Note: Individuals receiving any information contained in this website must exercise their independent judgment in determining its appropriateness for a particular purpose or use. As with any manufacturing process, we encourage small, lab-scale manufacturing for evaluation purposes prior to full commercial manufacturing.